Tuesday, October 25, 2016

A GREAT TUESDAY!!!!!



 

 
 
Tuesday October 25 -
So today has been SO AWESOME! I could shout it from the roof tops. Seriously! I would if they had a roof and I don’t care if I would look crazy that is how excited I am. So we went to sleep last night turning a corner and today we woke up a brand new day. As I mentioned, I learned yesterday had enough worries of it’s own so today when I woke at 2am and Caden woke at 3am and we went into the bathroom area to play  for TWO HOURS so we didn’t wake Isaiah and Ryan….I prayed a lot. Please please Lord, let today be a good one. Let him wake up not afraid and let a bridge of trust be formed…would you believe JUST THAT HAPPENED??!!

So Ryan says ‘Jeanne he is awake come see’. When Isaiah wakes up he just lays there he doesn’t try to stand up out of his crib. We walked up and gently talked to him. Telling him good morning, smiling, and watching his face for a reaction. It was a calm face. A rested one. He slept 9 hours and it was like he woke up pleased to see us! AMEN! No way! Yes this did just happen! Then he came out of the crib and smiled when he saw Caden. EVEN BETTER! My heart just settled into place. The anxiety basically slipped away. It was such a good feeling. Food is trust for Isaiah. So we quickly fed him breakfast. He and Caden played non stop. I HAVE NEEVR HEARD TWO KIDS LAUGH SO MUCH!!!!! It was over and over. Laughing, being silly, and just having fun, like brothers should.

Now one thing that happened today did shake ryan and I both. We went to take a family picture, for this adoption application process. Isaiah and Caden laughed the whole car ride, the minute we stepped out and he saw the photo place he started crying. He screamed and pointed to leave the store. He kept pointing. I felt so bad. Ryan and I just sensed there was something reminding hymn or scaring him that we may be leaving him. I walked back out on to the street and held him and as long as he looked away from the store he was content. If I turned and he saw it he cried. Screamed. Ugh. Having to go back in and walk up the long flight of stairs was torture!!!! He cried the whole way and during the pics. Ryan kept saying he will build his trust when we leave and he sees he is coming with us. So true. But gosh, not easy. As soon as we left, and got in the car, the boys started giggling and laughing the whole way home. I felt bad for our driver ;-) — one thing I have noticed is that having a little brother has brought out SO MUCH MORE ENERGY IN CADEN! I mean bouncing off the walls now. 

We have to visit the building we left yesterday, ugh, but prayers Isaiah doesn’t remember and we can get in and out! The paperwork is nearing the end. Please do keep praying for favor, bonding to continue here for the next 9 days, patience among all for the sleep is semi-deprived with Caden being a little off on time, and continued favor for all. This is a journey that as they say “it takes a village” to pray our way through it. Next time I hear someone adopting and going over seas…I will for sure be praying non stop. It is an awesome, God powered, type of trip that requires a lot of physical and emotional preparation. I am so thankful for so many who have prayed. Seeing Isaiah and Caden sit at breakfast this morning and eat and laugh and smile at each other, and seeing Caden beg to sit by him at the breakfast table … brought tears to my eyes. I thought in less than 24 hours we have seen such progress. This is so big! HUGE! It’s not normal. It is God’s hand. Divine favor pouring over us. Oh my gosh I am so thankful. Yesterday was so hard. It tested my faith to the core…and now He has reminded me…my child I AM WITH YOU, I will never leave or forsake you. Thankful.
Please keep sending prayers to us!!! PLEASE! They truly give us peace. Ryan and I can’t thank you enough.
 
* He discovered sunglasses and loves them







 
Wednesday, October 26
 
The start of a great day! I cannot believe I am saying this but I got to sleep until 4:30am!!!!! Isaiah sleeps well it is Caden who was waking up at 2am. SO yesterday we napped everyone and kept them up until 8pm and then they all slept. It would have been later than 4:30am but Isaiah made a few wimpers and eventually we realized he wasn't awake he was instead having a bad dream. Caden wanted to go to the rescue. He gets really excited each morning about having Isaiah with us. This morning my heart exploded when we were watching Isaiah slowly wake up and letting him know gently we were with him, that Caden said "Isaiah God is watching over you and I am going to lay next to your crib to protect you"! Oh my gosh I just tear up writing that. I prayed deeply when I was pregnant with Caden that he would have a heart of compassion, the greatest servant hearts come from having love for ALL people. So when I heard that comment, I not only melted but I was thanking God! THANK YOU! This precious boy loves and wants to protect Isaiah. I have so much to be thankful for every day all day. I can hardly hold my tears back right now just watching these boys play, run around the room together, and they seriously laugh non stop at each other. Here are a few photos and please keep praying for us...pray for peace, comfort, bonding to continue, and most of all please please please pray ahead for the flight home. It will be his first time on a plane for 12 hours home. PRAYERS WORK POWERFULLY. God hears our cries for others and each other...and I promise as each is answered I will share them with you!!!! Thank yall and for anyone reading this...we love you and are so grateful for you thinking of us. 
 
 
How WE MISS THIS BABY GIRL SO MUCH!!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Many prayers still going up for your in-two-places family. So happy to hear how your sons are bonding. So, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about y'all and praying for you constantly. Caden was made to be a big brother to Isaiah. God started working on his heart long ago to prepare him for this. I love seeing those two together and pray y'all are all together (with sweet Lane) soon. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete